Buy me a Beer If you like this

If you like my writing, buy me a beer!
One or more beers

Monday, November 21, 2016

Presidential Guardians Chapter 25



Chapter 25
And the morphine works fine
0 words
Trying to be quiet, the pair of scoundrels smirking at me turned serious as they rolled Katy back into the curtained area. Then following her were two nurses. Vitals. Again. Then a second bag was hung on the IV line next to the saline and within a minute or two, the morphine took effect and the pain lessened. Relief, at last.
Morphine for Katy, and she just lay back on the bed and closed her eyes. It affects everyone differently. Glad that Katy now found rest, I was energized, pain free. It was but a few moments before Mac, Happy and Jaime came through the curtains.


No comments:

Post a Comment